Attracting & Hiring Exceptional Talent
Course Time: 1:08
CE Available: RACE, CVPM
Having trouble finding the right employees for your practice? This course will take you through a hiring, interviewing, and recruiting processes that will help you find all-stars to join your team. Use the steps discussed in this course each time you’re ready to hire someone new, and forever change the caliber of employees you bring into your practice.
The Attracting & Hiring Exceptional Talent course provides you with the information and tools you need to find the right people for your practice. If you can answer “no” to one or more of the questions below, you’ll likely find the information in this course helpful.
- Can you articulate, and have you documented, the exact skills, behaviors and attitudes candidates would need to be a perfect fit for the roles you’re hiring for in your practice?
- Do you have a consistent process for recruiting all-stars to your practice, or do you scramble when you have an opening?
- Do you know how to determine whether a candidate has the behaviors and attitudes needed to fit in with and improve your team?
- Do you have at least two qualified, all-star candidates you could call tomorrow if you had an opening on your team?
- Have you built at least one relationship this week with someone who might want to work in your practice?
- Have all of your hires met or exceeded your expectations in the workplace?
- Do your expectations of candidates during the interview process always match with the actual performance of these candidates once hired?